Welcome

• 114 Replies

Re: Welcome
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2008, 06:21:15 AM »
i think LGS release will be after EtW(february)?, but i am sure it ll be before LG

Umm . . . considering that LG is in beta-testing and we still haven't seen a screenshot of LOWN, LG will probably come out first. 040

Offline Lord Zimoa

• Timeo hominem unius libri.
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2010, 09:57:14 PM »
Moved to the general discussion forum.

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:51 PM »
Whats happened to my beautiful Purple forum?

Offline Lord Zimoa

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
Hi Crow,

Long time no see m8, good to see you, your purple turned into gold! LOL

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
lol, hope you are well m8.

Offline vuk

• Riddles in the Dark...
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2011, 02:08:27 AM »
So, what projects are you guys working on now? I think I remember something about a Roman game, is that right? Any info you can give?
"The art of war is like everything else that is beautiful. The simplest moves are the best." Napoleon

Offline Lord Zimoa

« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
There are several unannounced games in development behind closed doors, but way too early to make any public statement about them, on top the publisher(s) are basically controlling all PR and marketing...

So we are not free to just talk about new games. A wise lesson we learned from Commander: The Great War. It was announced by us, a year too soon... and we cannot reverse the lost PR because of it, as we don`t have large marketing budgets and need to grab the excitement of the moment to cease some exposure from the game press.

Only can tell you is that our agenda`s are filled until 2014 with several new games. The ones that are very close now and are the first Panzer Corps DLC`s and expansions and Commander: The Great War.

New project, when we announce them will be 3-6 months prior to their actual release, we don`t want to repeat the PR mistake we did with CTGW again. :-)

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:44:09 AM by Lord Zimoa »

Offline vuk

• Riddles in the Dark...
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2011, 11:06:12 PM »
There are several unannounced games in development behind closed doors, but way too early to make any public statement about them, on top the publisher(s) are basically controlling all PR and marketing...

So we are not free to just talk about new games. A wise lesson we learned from Commander: The Great War. It was announced by us, a year too soon... and we cannot reverse the lost PR because of it, as we don`t have large marketing budgets and need to grab the excitement of the moment to cease some exposure from the game press.

Only can tell you is that our agenda`s are filled until 2014 with several new games. The ones that are very close now and are the first Panzer Corps DLC`s and expansions and Commander: The Great War.

New project, when we announce them will be 3-6 months prior to their actual release, we don`t want to repeat the PR mistake we did with CTGW again. :-)

Thanks for being open with your reasons LZ. I look forward to you guy's next big announcement!
"The art of war is like everything else that is beautiful. The simplest moves are the best." Napoleon

Offline Ricky

• Garda de fier
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2015, 09:15:18 AM »
I'm new here. I have been looking for some grand strategy + boardgame style PC games, especially based in the Great War era. I found Commander: The Great War and it seemed like a gentler introduction than the AGEOD games I've looked at (To End All Wars and World War One).
I'm going to play as the Central Powers, naturally :P

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »
Can't believe how time has flown by. Want to say hi and hope everyone is well.

PS. Lord Zimoa, still think the forum looked better in Purple, LOL   005