Your (six) preferences of features you wish to be in the game?!?

• 38 Replies

Re: Your (six) preferences of features you wish to be in the game?!?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
Because your a psychic?

Offline Joker

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »
Quote from: Gunfreak
Because your a psychic?

Well, seeing as I knew you where going to say that, I guess I am  040

And, to add to that, I'll tell you, before the end of this month, the amount of people voted on this very important poll, will almost double  003

Offline Joker

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »
Quote from: JoBe
And, to add to that, I'll tell you, before the end of this month, the amount of people voted on this very important poll, will almost double  003

Well, guess I'm not psychic afterall 005 Just ONE person actually voted during this time -->  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU who ever you are  040

So, are top four hasn't changed:
1) Campaign/Battle map.
2) Realism in every aspect of the game(battle, units depiction, economics, etc…).
3) Huge battlemaps.
4) Huge amount of units (30.000 – 50.000).

So, will there be more votes coming weeks, stay tuned as we will surely find out.

Offline Joker

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
Bumpiedie bumpiedie bump  038

Offline Joker

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 05:25:49 PM »
Well, we haven't got to the 50 voters point yet, but, we will, .... sooner or later.

Our top four looks like this at the moment:

1) Campaign/Battle map.
2) Realism in every aspect of the game(battle, units depiction, economics, etc…).
3) Huge amount of units (30.000 – 50.000).
4) Huge battlemaps.

Will you be in the top 50 who voted in this astounding poll, be quick before it's to late  040

Offline Joker

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
Bump  003

Just in case the new members are interested in voting on this SUPERB poll  040

Offline Joker

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
So, any of you new gentlemen members want to take part in this incredible poll ?

You should you know  040 Step on up ladies and gents, the poll ain't going away  005

Offline Joker

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
Well, it's been a while since this was investigated, has anything changed ? Let's see:

1) Campaign/Battle map
2) Realism in every aspect of the game(battle, units depiction, economics, etc... )
3) Huge battlemaps
4) Huge amount of units (30.000 - 50.000)

Seems nothing changed really, just the regulars confirming their positions.

What do you think should be up their ?

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »
I really do not care for the single players campaign, fighting an AI is not challenging in my opinion, what i care about is the multiplayer game, what i care about are these:

1/ Huge maps
2/ Big enough army under my command (i do not care for graphics, please sacrifice some graphics for good playability, ETW looks stunning ingraphics but very disappointing realistically and gameplay wise still looks like a RTW with muskets imo)
3/ Realism: Soldiers march shoulder to shoulder, fire in volleys, if they can garrison structures it is a big plus, decent squares formed
4/ Line of sight implemented: units carrying a wide flanking maneuver, no nearby enemy units are not seen by the enemy, units behind a hill or walking in forests out of sight, not seen by the enemy
5/ Balanced game play where a good mix of units needed to win (light infatry, horse artillery, militia, line , heavy infantry, cavalry, artillery, scouts) no spamming one or two types of units
6/ Varied units, well historically researched, with a good moral/fatigue/effectiveness system

NTW1, NTW2 the mods  for MTW, and  RTW made by te Lordz were the best TW ever made in terms of balance in my opinion with all the limitations that a RTW engine imposes on 18th century warfare. I am really hoping that the LGS game will offer something that caters also to hardcore napoleonic fans.

VC
La guarde meurt mais ne se rend pas