POLL: How important is each feature to you?

• 34 Replies

Re: POLL: How important is each feature to you?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:18 PM »
Hmmm only 23 voters people 46
Not sure this is going to be enough to get what us multi player fans are so desperate for. 001

What, you think you need more than 75% of the vote?  040

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »
What, you think you need more than 75% of the vote?  040

;D No Blucher 75% is fine, i was referring to the very low number of votes cast, hardly enough to warrant spending megabucks to give us multi player 001

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 08:05:52 AM »
well, 75%, now that's an anti-filibuster.  005
Nietchze is dead--God

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 01:30:49 PM »
I am suprised that I am the first with no preference. Multiplayer is nice because of the human factor. But the experience with NTW2 was that most players value winning by using exploits far greater than handicapping yourself to play historically realitistic. Singleplayer has the advantage of playing at your own pace and at any time, which is important if the game does not get a large multiplayer community.

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2008, 04:19:27 PM »
I am suprised that I am the first with no preference. Multiplayer is nice because of the human factor. But the experience with NTW2 was that most players value winning by using exploits far greater than handicapping yourself to play historically realitistic. Singleplayer has the advantage of playing at your own pace and at any time, which is important if the game does not get a large multiplayer community.

I do not think anyone here does not care about the single player aspect of the game, we just mean that we equally if not more care about the multiplayer aspect. You can always handicap yourself while playing multiplayer by choosing a weak faction like brunswick or the ottomans, which i do often. Why would your game not have a large multiplayer community? all good games do, NTW2 has one and all of us there are waiting avidly for your new game.

VC
La guarde meurt mais ne se rend pas