Where can I buy HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval?

• 2 Replies

Offline Lord Zimoa

• Timeo hominem unius libri.
Where can I buy HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval?
« on: October 10, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »
The game is developed and published by Slitherine, here at the Lordz Games Studio we designed, balanced and produced the singleplayer and multiplayer battles, scenario`s, campaigns and maps, the movies, music and soundeffects.

This may come as a surprise but today HISTORY Great Battles Medieval has released! You can download and get playing now. It has been decided to release the PC digital download before the holidays. The PC, Sony Playstation 3 and Microsoft XBOX 360 retail versions are still scheduled for Q2 2010.

The PC game HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval is available as a digital download here:

Get HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval Now!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:10:20 AM by Lord Zimoa »

Offline Lord Zimoa

Re: Where can I buy HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 02:04:08 PM »
Boxed copies of HISTORY Great Battles Medieval are available for you to buy directly from the Slitherine shop. These are available only from the Slitherine store and you can order them directly from the product pages. The products will come with a printed manual as well and they are sold at the same price as the digital versions (plus shipment cost).

HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval boxed copies buy here

‘It’s perfect for gamers looking for an accessible turn-based strategy game with a more historical bite’. – Now!Gamer – 8.2/10
‘The History Channel footage, gives a fascinating context to your campaign’. – Now!Gamer – 8.2/10
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:11:16 AM by Lord Zimoa »

Offline Lord Zimoa

Re: Where can I buy HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval released a while back as a digital download for PC but at long last we have a release date set for HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval in retail! The game will be releasing on the 1st October in UK, France, Germany & Italy on PS3, X360 and PC.

There are some great pre-order deals available so why not check them out at Amazon, GAME, Gamestation, HMV or PLAY.com.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:11:49 AM by Lord Zimoa »