The Lordz Games Studio is a privately funded, independent game development studio based out of Luxembourg. Launched in 2006, The Lordz Games Studio, (LGS) is dedicated to developing cross-platform titles that are fun, highly playable and mirror our passion for military history, fantasy and science-fiction. Our mutual interest and goal is developing quality wargames. We share a natural love for war-gaming.
Most company founders share similar roots as they started in the Total War modding community, and helped create some very successful freely available award winning modifications. The Lordz Games Studio was a natural next step up and now we look forward to creating even better products. So we decided the time had come to make a change and we started creating our own range of games.
Forum and Support
Game talent hunting
We always hunt for game talent, especially for motivated people who have written or designed smaller game engines or game projects. We are here to assist other independent developers to bring their games to market.
If you have got programmers but no artists or vice versa, or if you are missing any crucial quality assets to finish your game like: any art, media, music, sound effects, movies, animations, 3D graphics concept art, etc… or anything else, or if you need design assistance, marketing, business or general advice or you are looking for a good game engine, at The Lordz Games Studio we have the resources and contacts to help you and your game becoming a reality.
At The Lordz Games Studio we offer support, funds, staff, assets and publishing contacts to help and bring your games into the game market and this for all potential game platforms like PC, Mac, iOS, Android or any other platform that could be ideal for your game. If you have any interesting project going and need help, feel free to contact us and we will always have a serious look at it.
Games portfolio developed or co-developed:
- Commander: Napoleon at War for PC and Mac, 2008
- Conquest! Medieval Realms for PC, 2009
- History Great Battles Medieval for PC, PS3, X360, Android and iPad 2010
- Battle Academy for PC, Mac and iPad, 2010
- Battle Academy: Blitzkrieg France for PC, Mac and iPad, 2010
- Panzer Corps: Wehrmacht for PC, 2011
- Panzer Corps: Grand Campaign DLC`s for PC 2011-2012
- Conquest! Medieval Realms for Android and iOS, 2012
- Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps for PC, 2012
- Commander: The Great War for PC, 2012
- Panzer Corps Grand Campaign `39-`45 Mega Pack for PC, 2013
- Panzer Corps: Allied Corps for PC, 2013
- Panzer Corps Series for iPad, 2013
- Tank Battle: East Front series, 1941, iOS: iPhone and iPad, 2014
- Panzer Corps Series for Steam, 2014
- Tank Battle: East Front series, 1942, iOS: iPhone and iPad, 2014
- Commander: The Great War for Mac and iPad, 2014
- Sovereignty, PC 2014
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon game series for PC, Mac, iPad and Android, 2014
- Tank Battle: East Front series, 1943, 1944, 1945, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Tank Battle: West Front, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Tank Battle: Early War, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Musket & Sword: Peninsular War Battles, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Musket & Sword: War of Independence Battles, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Musket & Sword: War of 1812, iOS: iPhone, iPad and Mac, 2014
- Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps for PC and iPad, 2014
- Stratego: The Next Generation (working title), multi-platform game series, 2015
- Blue Lotus (working title), multi-platform game, 2015
- Commander: American Revolution (working title), multi-platform game, 2015
- Cold War (working title), multi-platform game, 2015