Commander: Napoleon at War
Commander: Napoleon at War is the second game in the Commander series, taking the acclaimed Commander: Europe at War engine to the next level. Building on the international success of its predecessor, Commander: Napoleon at War brings the same simple and intuitive gameplay mechanics from the WWII setting to the Napoleonic era, designed to create a different and even more compelling gaming experience.
“The whole art of war consists in a well-reasoned and extremely circumspect defensive, followed by rapid and audacious attack.”
- 8 campaigns starting from Napoleons assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815.
- Take control of Napoleon’s forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia.
- Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail
- Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nations research.
- Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more
- Trade routes and privateers
- Fortresses and siege warfare
- 12 different units types including Militia, Line & Guard Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirate raiders.
- Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more.
- Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet
- Grand campaign 1805 -1815
- Prussia/Poland 1806-1807
- Peninsula 1808-1814
- Austria/Danube 1809
- Russia 1812
- Germany 1813
- France 1814
- 100 Days/Waterloo 1815