Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon iPad
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is set during the Second War for Armageddon. In this hex-based, turn-based game developed by Flashback Games and The Lordz Games Studio, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities. The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer franchise and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.
Players fight alongside Commissar Yarrik and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka and carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment.
Also extensive modding options are available through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
- The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet
- Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail
- A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists
- Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks
- Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment
- Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka
- Detailed combat model with terrain, weather and morale effects
- 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and Titans.
- 20 different units stats, many unique special traits and abilities
- A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for multiplayer via Slitherine’s PBEM++ system
- Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
This iPad version comes with the free DLC “Untold Battles” already included!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Armageddon, the Armageddon logo, GW, Games Workshop, Angels of Death, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Published by Slitherine© Ltd.© Developed by Flashback Games, The Lordz Games Studio and Slitherine© Ltd. ©2015