Take up the mantle of power and rule your realm. The victor writes History. May the promise of glory and immortality go to you, sovereign. Long may you reign…
Sovereignty is being developed by The Lordz Games Studio and Gothic Labs.
The Game in 5 Words or Less: Risk meets Master of Magic.
Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers an intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war.
In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game.
Though the game is rich and complex under the hood, it has an approachable and intuitive user interface. The core design has concentrated on streamlining the design and automating “the details”, allowing the player to focus on making the “big decisions”.
Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
If you are a fan of fantasy worlds and stories like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, you will love the magical world of Sovereignty: Crown of Kings!
- Map-view grand strategy game (province system)
- Take on the role of ruler in one of 35 Realms, each with its own flavor, culture and play style
- Multiple Races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and Undead
- Recruit Heroes, lead mighty armies and a navy to rule the seas
- Resources, Trade Routes and Landmarks enrich the basic Economy of a Realm.
- Research and cast powerful Realm Magic with 100+ Spells
- Conduct Diplomacy
- PBEM Multiplayer
- Highly automated micro management
- Battle Cards
- Research magic and cast spells over your enemies
- 100+ unit types, 70+ combat modifiers…