Sovereignty: Crown of Kings
Take up the mantle of power and rule your realm. The victor writes History. May the promise of glory and immortality go to you, sovereign. Long may you reign…
Sovereignty is being developed by The Lordz Games Studio, Illustrious and Gothic Labs.
The Game in 8 Words: Risk meets Master of Magic meets Panzer General.
Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general’s level tactical battle game.
In the campaign game, Sovereignty offers rich historical rivalries, backstabbing intrigues, magical research, trade routes, naval escorts, unique units, heroes, and of course, WAR. Each Realm is hand-crafted with its own culture, history, complement of units, spell trees, and diplomatic relations.
But Sovereignty is not just a campaign game. It is also a tactical game. In times of war, heroes serve as generals of armies. And where hero armies meet, we zoom into a tactical hex-based battlefield. Move individual units. Destroy your enemy. Take objectives. Win the day!
- Turn-based province system
- Rule one of 35 Realms, each with its own culture and play style.
- Multiple Races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and Undead.
- Recruit Heroes, lead mighty armies. Build a navy to rule the seas.
- Resources, Trade Routes and Landmarks enrich the basic Economy of a Realm.
- Research and cast powerful Realm Magic. Each Realm has its own Spell Tree.
- Campaign Missions
- Conduct Diplomacy
- Automated micro management
- Turn-based hex maps. Zoom into the actual province straight from the campaign map.
- 10 unique Units for each Realm
- Units may be awarded medals for valor in battle and gain new abilities
- Special Unit abilities such as Mobility, Mariner and Dragonslayer
- Play a Battle Card at a key moment to swing the tide of battle.